I can't thank khingkhing enough. This was my first experience working with 99 designs and khingkhing. The process was smooth and I received many designs to choose from.
khingkhing multiple designs stood out from the crowd. He tweaked and re-tweaked until I was happy.
He was very professional throughout the process and communicated with me to make sure I was satisfied. I will definitely work with him again if needed.
How jarrod.is started their logo design journey
Jarrod Hunt Photography
I am a photographer just starting up my own business, not specialising in any particular style of photography yet. Available to shoot events, weddings, portraits, babies/children, landscapes etc, quite general.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
I am quite a general photographer at the moment, so targeting a wide audience. Weddings, events, family/kids/individual portraiture is what I would be aiming at. Something modern and dynamic, but still appealling to people of all ages
-No slogans or taglines
- Would like an Icon, perhaps incorporating JHP, or JH with a camera, or something else obvious to photography, like a flash, film strip, or lens or something similar.
- 5 pointed star is a possibility aswell
- Preferably bold colours, no pastels or gradients. Black/red/yellow/blue/grey would be my preferred colours, although open to others
- People should be able to identify that I am a photographer when they see my logo
- Should look contemporary, something slick and modern looking. Although should still look professional, I am a small business, after all :)
- Ideally would work on a black or white background
- I would like to use the logo for my website, but also for letterheads, business cards, stationery etc