Client: Kedington Wines
Brand: Wine Please!
Product / service: Wine e-Commerce
Required: Logo design
Introduction to the brand.
Wine Please! is a new online platform for wine sales established by a long-standing wine importer in Hong Kong; there is no need for any kind of explicit tie-in to the existing brand.
- We want to makes sure the answer to ‘what do you want to drink?” is always, “Wine Please!”
- Our mission is to get rid of the stigma and uneasiness around wine
- Making wines more accessible
- We want to help you drink better every day
- We work closely with hand-selected wineries from across the world.
- We are hands-on and service-oriented
- Approachable but knowledgeable
What is the communication intended to achieve?
Convey clearly what we do as well as show the personality of the brand and the people behind it.
Be memorable and keep us top of mind as your go-to wine platform
Who is it talking to?
- Age: 25 – 60
- Mix of expat and local
- Interested in wines and looking to explore and expand their wine experiences
- Open to trying new things,
- Happy to spend $100 - $350 per bottle
- Likely to be foodies
- Possibly quite conscious consumers who value quality over quantity and seek out artisanal goods vs mass produced items
- Value craftmanship over convenience
What should they think or feel when they see it?
It should be both memorable in a clever or slightly quirky way but not too ‘out there’, something that people easily feel comfortable and familiar with. Must convey good taste.
What is our USP?
A unique and excellent hand-selected range of wines at accessible price points coupled with a seamless online wine buying experience (the wine equivalent of ASOS).
What are we promising the target audience?
- Removing boundaries of wine
- Better wines to drink every day
- An exploration of the world of wine in an undaunting way, like discovering wine with a friend
- A sleek, intuitive online shopping experience
Execution considerations (look and feel, corporate colours, tone &
manner, legal requirements / restrictions; mandatory inclusions)
- Cool, clean, understated and simple, inferring quality
- The brand is youthful and light-hearted but reliable and responsible (trustworthy)
- It has tangible personality without being overly familiar
- Applicable and relatable to Asian and Western markets
There will be multiple brands showcased on the site, so we need to consider how our brand fits in / forms an umbrella over those without making too much ‘noise’ or getting lost.