Looking for a good clean logo for the parent company of a color printing company. Since the parent company may get into other businesses as well, prefer it not to tie too closely with color printing, but open to some concepts that do.
Novoworks -or- NovoWorks
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Looking for a clean logo that will work both online, in print media, but also possibly embroidered or in cut vinyl. Therefore, limitation of colors is important. Fairly open to colors, but sticking to primaries, etc.
Current business is a full color large format printing company which services include:
- Decals, Stickers & Labels
- Glass/window art and graphics
- Indoor/Outdoor Banners and banner stands
- Wall Graphics/Murals (full walls, die cut shapes such as people, etc)
- Elevator Graphics (door, interior, floor, etc)
- Floor Graphics
- Vehicle/Trailer Wraps
- Boat Wraps
- Band Grafx (banners, bass drum heads, decal/graphics, etc)
- Canvas Prints
- Tradeshow graphics & displays
- Lightbox transparenciesCurrently looking at a simple text logo for the print company, but in no way tied to it: