We need a new logo for our affordable housing non-profit. Logo to be used for website and marketing materials.
Friends Rehabilitation Program
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Friends Rehabilitation Program is an affordable housing and human services provider in Philadelphia. We are affiliated with the religious Society of Friends which values the good in each individual, peace, and community. FRP currently has an outdated logo that while conveying a sense of the work that we do, has ugly letters, features the word "inc", and will not fit with our new website. See our current website: frpinc.org for our current logo, and the design of our new website, which is in development at onthedelaware.org
- I would like a black and white logo (actually, black and clear)
- Logo to include the words Friends Rehabilitation Program and FRP
- Updates to the "current houses with stickmen" theme -- or -- if you take away the houses please replace with something evocative of housing/shelter/helping.
- Can be used for a multi-cultural website. Should have a non-profit, warm look - not corporate.
- This is the logo of our main competitor: http://www.projecthome.org think its great.
- More than one color
- Anything too corporate-looking
- no religious symbols