She found an incredible way to integrate our logo into an elephant shape. We are really happy with the result. Thank you!
- M. Córdoba
How xanapica started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
The Principe Trust has been established to conserve and enhance an
unspoiled, ecologically rich but economically very poor island on
West Africa. The island is known for its endemic species, birds,
lizards and pristine forests. Our goal is to support a world-leading
example of sustainable development and ecological leadership based
around ecotourism and
The target audience ranges from international scientific community,
foundations, governments, media but also to people all over the
world, engaging them to the benefits of supporting models of
development and nature conservation.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
* We would like this to work in a small button/badge form, and a full logo.
* This logo will mainly be used to brand who and what we fund, so needs to be flexible enough to work with other logo's but also stand out.
* Not keen on drop shadows/3D.
* Must work well in Black and White.
* Do not like fading of colours
Target audience: Foundations, charities, universities, specialised media, general public.
We like things clean and simple