Thanks Rhapsody, for a brilliant logo concept and design. I am thrilled with the result. Thanks also for your fast alterations to the design throughout the process.
How Emma103 started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
-Beautiful, handmade clothes for babies and children; made out of all natural fibers.
- designs are for both girls and boys, babies and toddlers at this stage.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
- The brand is based in Singapore, targeted at Western expats (i.e. Australians, English, USA etc..)
- There is no compromise on quality, the best natural fabrics are used, hand made in classic, timeless designs
- the logo needs to be gender neutral, but with a 'softer' edge
- the design has to be able to translated into woven labels, so nothing too complex please.
- it will also be uses on print (postcards, swing tags, business cards, posters etc)
- it will also head a website
- our designs are chic, so the logo should reflect this.
- no cartoons please, it cheapens the look.
- stylish graphics/images/font
- The logo should be produced to sit on white background or coloured background, Please supply both options here.
- look at the attached file with the stitched label - could a refined stitch font be used? OR use the stitch font already created.
- the current label is stitched onto a cream grosgrain (textured) ribbon. I like this look.
- perhaps a stylised tree incorporated? Representing growth?
- typeface should be clear but not too bold
- Logo must work scaled-down to small size
- I'm LOVING the dandelion idea in a submitted design. Please run with this encorporated into the logo.