MoLo Rewards needs a new logo. We need something creative, inspiring, fun, colorful yet corporate.
We have a good logo right now, but we are about to release a consumer facing website as well as our mobile applications and want to see if we can improve our corporate look.
Here is an overview of how I am rating this contest. If you work gets 3 or less stars it means your work is not what we are looking for.
1 Star - Wrong direction missing the mark.
2 Star - Has some elements we like.
3 Star - Getting closer, may need revisions or a different take on your design.
4 Star - Your design is being considered.
5 Star - You made the final cut!
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
First please go to our website http://www.molorewards.com for a complete understanding of what we do. This is a temp website until our new consumer site goes live but it has a good amount of info detailing the thought process behind our company.
Below is a quick overview of our company.
MoLo Rewards facilitates the use and redemption of couponsas well as loyalty rewards through Near Field Communication (NFC). Which is afancy way of saying that someone with an NFC cell phone can wave their phone infront of a product, pull a coupon on the product and then once again wave theirphone at the cash register and redeem their coupon. In addition that sameperson can earn points and or rewards for every dollar or purchase they make inthe same manner, simply by waving their cell phone at the cash register at timeof purchase. The whole process is seamless and requires little to nointeraction from an end user to achieve these goals.
- Use of the words MoLo Rewards. Note The M and the L in MoLo are uppercase while the two o's are both lowercase.
- Color! The logo will be the primary tool by which we build our website. Your color choices will dictate what colors we use on our site. This will be a consumer facing site... Our current site is black, and we don't like it. We will have no black outside of text on our new site. I'm not asking for every color under the rainbow but one, two, perhaps three well placed, properly used colors.
- Use our current logo for inspiration
- We are a mobile / cell phone application startup, but don't feel obliged to use a cell phone / mobile theme
- It goes without saying your logo will be used on our business cards, letterhead etc....
- Avoid black. Letters can be black but we prefer color to black as being part of the non text logo.
- clipart. If you use clip art please add a comment telling us what you used and confirmation it is copyright free.