We had a very nice contest in which all designers were actually very involved and good. Solfree's design was voted as the best by the tribal elders and the corporation board. Very good person to deal with, listens to the brief and then interprets that visually. Smooth sailing all the way. This is a designer that is very good to work with.
How odntuk started their logo design journey
I already created one rendition of the logo but I need it and the other two renditions in vector format for printing and branding and also in a photoshop format. The three renditions will be a version with the image logo to the left and text to the right. A version with a prominent image logo and small text underneath, and a version with the image logo alone.
Overflow Consulting Group
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
The current logo is available as a place holder at the following URL:
I'd like for you to enhance this logo and make it more attractive then create the other two renditions off of it. One being the large rain drop logo alone, and the other being the large rain drop logo with small text underneath it.
- A prominent rain drop center
- 4 colored boxes around the rain drop
- I like the differing colors around the logo but you are welcome to deviate from them if you think you can make the logo more attractive. I am a fan of the blue/green/grey color blending though.
- I like the text next to the logo but again if you think you enhance it then be my guest
- Please, take into consideration vector scaling so that the logo is as attractive small as it is large.
- I do not want elements to be out of balance. Everything should be visually appealing in the format you choose.
- I do not want a logo that looks either attractive small or large but not so attractive when scaled the other way.