How focalrecursion started their logo design journey
We would like a logo that can be used to brand the website, business cards, letterhead, and all aspects of the start-up company. Should be clean and nothing overly flashy.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
My wife is a registered dietitian and is starting up a website devoted to nutrition consulting services. She focuses in helping with weight loss, diets for life changing events (cancer, diabetes, etc.) I am doing this for her as a Christmas gift and want to show that i am supporting her in her endeavors and want to surprise her with a nice design so she can feel that her company is going in the right direction and will be successful.
- Logo that can be used for the website, business cards, letter heads and all aspects of the business to give it a brand
- web 2.0ish style is ok but do not like the clichéd web 2.0 stuff, like beta badges etc...
- clean design not overly active
- color scheme is wide open nothing to dark and depressing
- feels fresh, fresh fruit/vegetables
- nothing with sexual innuendos
- Nothing that could be insulting to the potential client base