UPDATED September 16th.
Great work folks, some keywords/concepts which seems unexplored in the proposals received so far: footstep, feet/shoe, retail, shopping, geolocation, rewards...
UPDATED September 15th.
We're a startup in its early phase looking for a standout logo that will capture the essence of what we do and inspire.
Game concept: A player is proposed a number of walking challenges that are in his local area. He chooses the ones which he likes most. If he succeed to walk the required amount of steps within the specified amount of time, he gets rewarded. For example, 5,000 steps might get him a premium coffee at a local coffee shop. 20,000 steps might get him a free t-shirt, and so on.
Our business model is creating an ecosystem where retailers and people who wants to improve their health meet. Using the mobile device's GPS engine, people are motivated to add extra walking steps in their days by in-game activities and retailer-offered rewards.
Key value proposition for the people are:
1) Largest array of instant and invested real-world rewards (no complicated point system but real-world goods that you can carry home)
2) Participation-driven game system makes everybody a winner (not competition-driven)
3) Spontaneous challenges triggered by people location as day goes by
4) Light-hearted environment, several game concepts inspired from popular games and apps people are acustomed to (think Pokemon Go and Apple Health blended together)
5) Improved sense of well-being due to exercise and socialize while walking
Our main audience for the mobile game are women, between 30 and 49 while keeping a large appeal to men of the same age range.
We're not in the performance health business (Nike, Runkeeper, Spartan Race). We're also not in the yoga mindfulness space. We are an app for everybody that makes every participant a winner... there is no ranking or anything remotely competitive. And we're not lecturing people on their habits. We're just plain fun!