Ink was very very creative and the work wos absolutly amazing! Fast and Easy!
How firstname.lastname@example.org started their logo design journey
This design is for a food website logo. The website name is "GOBBLR". The logo designs can be based on the theme of mischievous (cute, not scary), well fed devil with a fork (or pitchfork) ready to devour his next meal.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We need a logo designed for a website focused on finding good food and the name "gobblr" is crucial to the identity of the site. I like to visualize the personality of the website as a mischievous (cute, not scary), well fed devil with a fork (or pitchfork) ready to devour his next meal...(see this image for inspiration - please do not copy this image:http://blogs.zdnet.com/images/bsd%20linux%20devil.JPG)
There are 2 ways we can design the logo – both options need to include the text “gobblr”
Option 1: By playing on the name using small designs (horns, tail, pitchfork) coming off the “G” or the "O" in the middle of the name.
Option 2: A second option would be to keep the name simple text, but have an actual “devil” character before/after the name
You may include designs with either option since I am open to both.
Font should be fun and friendly and colors bright.
- The word "gobblr" should be legible and easy to read. My primary requirement is for the logo to be simple. If anyone can make a mistake in reading it, then it doesn’t pass the test.
- You can use small devlish horns, pitchfork, devilsh tails coming out off of the appropriate alphabets in the name
- All letters should be lowercase, or else, the first letter should be capitalized. We can go with either one.
- I am open to different color schemes , however the colors should be soothing/friendly and not hostile.
- The font should be friendly.
- The first g should be such that it can be put in the favicon. Else, ideas for favicons are also welcome.
- Need vectored format for the images, so that resizing isn’t an issue.
- I would like to avoid having the entire logo and name in red. It’s okay to keep the horns/pitchfork/tail elements red, but not the entire logo and text.
- very flashy logos, or too much design. keep it simple.