Growing quality trees for over 50 years (optional)
Desired Color Scheme:
Nothing too trendy or abstract, the logo needs to stand the test of time.
Accepted File Formats:
Standard Web Formats (.jpg, .gif or .png); Vector Formats (.eps, .pdf or .ai); Layered Formats (.psd or .tiff)
- Logo should be appropriate for both tree nursery business and christmas tree business.Â
- The Christmas tree business is the most important area of the business, so we would like something that signifies an evergreen tree.Â The targetÂ audience is both families who pick outÂ Christmas trees, and wholesalers who ship the trees across the country.Â
- The nursery business is primarily oak, birch, poplar, and some evergreens, and the target audience is local landscapers and families with new homes that need landscaping.Â We'd like to incorporate a nursery tree into the logo also, but we realize a young tree may also look like a dead tree. :)Â Maybe a robust tree instead?Â Â Whatever you think looks best, we're definitely open to suggestion!
- Because the logo will be used in communications to both consumer audiences and business audiences, its graphics and fonts should look neither too "industrial" nor too "personal".Â We realize this may be a challenge!
- Our business is well known for being experts in trees, especially evergreens.Â And that we have very high-quality trees.Â Our company goes back three generations.Â
- This logo will be used on everything - signage, print ads,Â the sides of vehicles,Â the website, to shirts and jackets, etc.Â