1) Name our Project : TradingDoors - tradingdoors.com
2) webaddress: http://www.tradingdoors.com. The website is work in progress, we are developing service and require a great "logo" for marketing purposes and to adorn our homepage>
3) What are we going to use the logo for? :
We are (tradingDoors.com) an online SaaS product for professionals, non-professionals and average Joe/Jenny to trade virtually (with live prices without risking your capital) on most of the worlds stock, derivatives, bond, currency and raw-material market with live prices using our "state-of-art" easy to use online service as a "game"
4) Description : Our goal is to build the best electronic trading competitions (as a game) in the world and make trading financial markets easy, educational, FUN and accessible to everyone, without taking risks with your nest egg/pension. We offer, simple, fast, easy but yet rich user functionality with slick design and state of the art technology with real-time price from world financial markets market
5) Audience : Average Joe/Jenny, professional and non-professional financial traders and the higher education student in age groups of 18-50, often male but we home and want to attract the female audience too. People interested in grown up, clean and fun gaming with an educational element and with a especial interest in trading financial instruments, markets and investments>
6) Style : Professional, clean, simple, smart, enticing and cool but not silly and not too serious either
7) What do we want the logo to represent? : Well a difficult one, while FUN and representing gaming as in playing games not betting. We do NOT want betting connotations, but we also want a level of confidence paired with the FUN and game, clean and not silly but not overly serious, we aren't boring either. Dang, I am sure this is not easy to get a view of