Our goal is to help users make smart and informed decision around travel.
- How to earn more miles?
- What's the current value of their miles across all programs?
- How to get an Elite status faster?
- How to manage their miles?
- Which frequent flier program to choose? etc.
- Understand the value of the a particular flight, that is the award adjusted value of the flight.
Our average user (based on Beta signups) is
- 25-34 y/o
- mostly male
- mostly American but have traveled extensively through Europe
- travels over 75k a year
- travels at least twice a month
- has 5+ travel reward cards
- work hard for their Elite status
- Think a younger version of George Clooney's character in "Up in the Air". If you haven't seen the movie make sure to watch the first 30 seconds of the TechCrunch presentation.
From surveys we've run our users respond best to the following
- "Don't Just Fly, Superfly"
- "Travel Smart with Superfly"
- "Travel like a pro"
Our users see themselves as being
- tech savvy
- well informed
- have an edge
The consumer travel space is saturated, feel free to be bold with your ideas.
1 ) Logo + tagline design
For the tag line feel free to use "Don't Just Fly" as part of the logo or come up with something better on your own.
2) Favicon. Use the S from Superfly or the the paper airplane or some other brilliant idea.
3) Mascot. You can also come up with a mascot (animal, character, or really anything)
4) Color scheme for the rest of the site. All white, all black, mint-like green, you are welcome to suggest
Stuff we like
- Superfly brings up many associations. Curtis Mayfield, Superfly Snuka, and the blaxploitation movies from the 70's. Feel free to use them as references as well.
- This is a travel web site so also think travel, you may chose to have some resemblance to airline logos
- We currently have a paper plane as part of the design. Please see if you can work it in to your design. This is not mandatory and the winning design may not use it at all. Design included in the attached file.
- We prefer AI or PSD format, but if that's a problem, we're open to suggestions.
- No recycled logos
- No Serif fonts