The name Squirro is derived from "squirrel". Like a squirrel, Squirro is fast, and gathers and stores information for later use.
Squirro is the personal digital research app. Broader than feeds and more specific than search, Squirro scans multiple sources from Internet channels and social media, private databases and even internal systems such as Salesforce.com and SAP to find the most relevant information on your topic of interest, then updates it continuously and automatically. The result is a living collection of curated content you can save, synthesize and share with friends and colleagues in your own private workspace.
- Squirro curates content that matches your exact interests, filtering out the noise.
- He’s broader than feeds and more specific than search, scanning multiple sources to find the most relevant information on topics, updated continuously and automatically.
- Squirro combines all the different tools you need to work with online content – bookmark, clip, take notes and share
- Squirro creates a living collection of content in a personal workspace that can be shared with friends and colleagues so you can really harvest it.
- For business, Squirro integrates with Salesforce (and other enterprise apps) so you have all – and only – the important information you want when you need it.
More infos: http://intro.squirro.com/
What we need:
The Logo should contain a squirrel.
The shape of the squirrel should be very simple.
It should convey simplicity and speed.
It should work as App Icon.
It should work in black/white.
It should be possible to combine it with our existing font logo (see attached eps file).
We need it as EPS or Illustrator file.
Files we need:
EPS file, containing the color version (RGB and CMYK)
EPS file, containg the black/white version.
16x16 pixel GIF/PNG file, containing a proposal how the logo would work as favicon / app icon.