SpinSend is an email marketing platform that helps online casino affiliates stay in touch with their players.
Email marketing has a bad reputation - especially in online gambling. We want to be the 'good guys' of email marketing. We only send players relavent content that they've asked us to send. We have a zero tolerance of spam!
Our target audience are affiliates working in the online casino industry.
We want them to use SpinSend to send their emails, and we'd like them to look at our logo and think that we're friendly, easy to use, and simple to understand.
We need a logo for our new email marketing company - SpinSend.com
Here's a few guidelines to get you started:
1) SpinSend should be written like I've written it here. Both 'S' characters are uppercase, the rest is lowercase. SpinSend is all one word.
2) We don't need .com in the logo.
3) SpinSend is an email marketing platform like AWeber, and ConstantContact. The difference is that our service is tailored to online gambling affiliates.
We would love to have a logo that reflects gambling somehow, but in a simple and subtle way.
## Maybe there's a little roulette ball going around the logo?
## Perhaps one of the letters is a playing card that's spinning around?
## Maybe the letters in SPINSEND show up on the reels of a slot machine?
4) I'm looking for a logo that's simple and not 'over designed'. The typeface should be clear, simple and bold. An example of a logo that I really like is http://www.woothemes.com/.
5) One last thing... take a look at SpinSend.com for an idea of the color scheme I'd like to see. You should bear this in mind when designing the logo.
Thanks - any questions please get in touch.