After careful consideration we're looking for a new logo to represent our Freediving Courses being moved onto a new domain from our main business.
Logo should be fun, exciting, simple and represent air & water.
Freediving Courses by DeeperBlue.net
We've decided to take a different direction with our Freediving Courses business.
We are a company that has been around since 1996 in one form or another on the web. We run a major diving website that deals with Freediving, Scuba Diving, Spearfishing and Technical Diving. The main website (that deals with editorial article, news and forums) is at http://www.deeperblue.net/ (although moving to deeperblue.com shortly)
What we also do is run Freediving Courses in the UK, Europe and the Red Sea. Freediving is the sport of breath-hold diving (i.e. without scuba tanks or any equipment apart from mask, snorkel, fins and wetsuit).
We are extremely popular and have an extensive range of courses which you can see at http://www.deeperblue.net/courses/ (this is an old design we're going to be replacing).
We are moving the courses business to http://www.FreedivingCourses.com and are seeking a new logo for that site.
The logo should be for Freediving Courses (or FreedivingCourses.com) and the tag line should be "by DeeperBlue".
We want people to be creative and drive this new project forward with an excellent new logo.
- New logo
- It should be simple enough to use on a wide variety of materials (web, print, t-shirts, etc...)
- No more than 4 colours - less is more!
- It should be FreedivingCourses (or FreedivingCourses.com) by DeeperBlue.
- Incorporate ideas of water, waves, air, breathing - those sorts of ideas.
- Professional, modern logo
- Great layout, shape and size
- Elegant and clean design
- Must be on a white background (no gradients, no black)
- Boring designs. Sounds silly but we're looking for something professional yet fun!
- Crazy numbers of colours or designs that can't translate well into lots of mediums.