What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Shoeture is a new brand of sneaker accessories. "shoe couture" is how the name was formed. Shoeture is marketed as a 'cool' brand that has an element of luxury (since it's jewelry).
- An elegant logo that contains the 'Shoeture' brand name as well as a unique & recognizable symbol
- Shoeture should be written stylishly (no plain fonts plz), and the symbol should be relatively simple because it will be etched into future jewelry products.
- Colors- key colors are gold, black, and red (as seen on the website). Some of the actual products are metallic gold colored so that's a nice correlation.
- *Flat colors (no gradients) preferred*
- Preferably the symbol should not be a shoe - too cliche. But if you can make it look good that'd be fine.
- Finished designs should be vector graphics (in Photoshop or Illustrator format)
- We'll give feedback to help as best we can
- logo should not be completely red, although it can have a hint of red elements.