He is a great Designer. His personal strengths, are quick response and designs as well as having a modern unique style. He is very agile and flexible, molding and adapting to his clients needs and wants. Very hardworking and outstanding Designer!
How affaction started their logo design journey
ReverseMortgageInformation.net will be a consumer resource for senior citizens in the United States considering a reverse mortgage as a financing option.
What are Reverse Mortgages?
It is a loan available to seniors using the home equity of the borrower to attain funds as one lump sum or multiple payments. The homeowner's obligation to repay the loan is deferred until the owner dies, the home is sold, or the owner leaves. Many seniors use their equity in their home to get a reverse mortgage to pay for the cost of senior health care or other large expenses.
The site will be an informational resource for seniors, offering various helpful information and tools related to reverse mortgages.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
The site will be targeting United States visitors seeking information on reverse mortgages. Typically senior citizens or their adult relatives looking for information on the topic.
- Logo should be designed with a white or transparent background.
- Logo needs to be included as a high resolution .jpg, .png, or .psd file.
- Ideal size of logo sized-down would be 300x75.
- Logo should have a clean, professional style that offers a theme of "banking", "home loans", etc.
- Should contain the text Reverse Mortgage Information .net
- Logo colors should not be overly bright or loud
This is a completely new website, so you have free reign on look and feel. The design should offer a sense of professionalism, security and trust.