Arlingtons is an Australian family-owned & run fresh food business.
With humble beginnings 20 years ago as a local green grocer, we now focus on creating delicious, all natural foods under the reputation of our family name.
As our products grow more popular and become more recognised, our old logo needs to catch up and look as fresh as our products taste.
The winning logo must identify with our current logo that has been representing our brand, family name, fruit & veg shop and fresh food business for many years.
The new look logo will brace itself for a future of refreshing the look of our whole fresh food range. It will be used on our product packaging, business cards, letterheads, website, our delivery van and possibly for future signage of our green grocer shop.
The products we make are pure and simple, using only fresh all natural ingredients that are free from additives and preservatives.
So you can get a feel for Arlingtons, the products the logo will be
used for are:
- "Famous Hommus" dips, with Original, Beetroot and Thai Chilli Lime flavours.
- "Wild Rocket Pesto" dip.
- "Fruit Tapioca" desserts, with Coconut, Mango, Passionfruit, Sweet Lemon Lime, Peach, Apple & Cinnamon and Raspberry flavours.
- "Dip-ins" crispbread, made from authentic ethnic bread.
- "Belgian Chocolate Mousse" and
- "Fruit Yoghurts"We currently use the motto's "Impress Your Tastebuds" and "Real Food for Real Taste".
Stay tuned: our next design contest will be for the design of the "Fruit Tapioca" dessert range packaging.
- The logo is our family name only, will also consider use of an image or motto. Don't feel restricted.
- Colours scheme is Australian colours Green & Gold (green and yellow). Other colours are fine so long as they can be interchanged and only single colour.
- Would like to keep using same or similar font (Freehand found on front page) for easy recognition.
- This is a jaz up, not complete redesign.
- Logo is bold, striking and defined, to be used on white and colour background.
- Horizontal rectangular is preferrable to square.
- The rest is entirely up to you !
- No capitals please.
- No leaves please.