Great work ethic and really good work. I like working with him.
Responsive and a really nice style. He made the changes I requested and I am very content with the results.
Arkum is the best designer I've ever found!
How Holiday RV & Marine started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Holiday RV & Marine
What’s your company slogan?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Holiday RV and Marine specialize in outboard boats and RVs (recreational vehicles). We do sales of new and used boats and RVs. We have a big service department, and are a certified facility for all type of warranty and insurance jobs. Moreover, we have a big store that sells boat and RV parts and accessories. Please visit our website for a more detailed description: http://www.holidayrvm.com/learn-mor…t-us--info.
Our customers are current boat or RV owners, or people that would like to enjoy fishing or traveling the country. Target audience varies from 35 to 68 years old. They have disposable income. Customers are educated, have good jobs or a good retirement.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Other color requirements
I'd like to explore the following colors:
Let designers make suggestions
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
• I’m looking for a fresh and contemporary logo that will be easily recognized and remembered. Must have an icon.
• The icon must show or imply boats and RVs (recreational vehicles)
• Please do not use my current logo as reference. Be original and as creative as you can.
• Holiday may be the strongest part of the logo and RV and Marine as a secondary line. Would like some type of typographic design in the name. I attached a logo I like for reference.
• We do not sell yachts, sailboats, inboards, ski boats, lake boats, etc. We specialize in outboard fiberglass center consoles. Please see our website and refer to the Century Boat line (http://www.holidayrvm.com/inventory…er-Console). Icon must not show any type of boat we don’t carry.
• Logo must look contemporary, manly, and strong. No cursive font or feminine approach. Logo must be simple. Prefer San Serif font. Must be easy to reproduce at any size and look good when making photocopies or faxing letters that have the logo on.
• Logo must be unique. Not to look like other big company logos.
• The slogan “freedom” refers to the freedom you get when you go out on an RV or a boat. You can take all your personal items, your friends, your dogs, go wherever you want, stay wherever you want. You are not tied to a hotel room or a tour boat ride. You have freedom to do and go wherever you want.
• Logo will be used on website, stationary, signage, shirts, promotional items, and stickers.