We are a new literacy company looking for logo that has to be kid/parent friendly. The logo has to portray reading success.
Read This Inc.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We are looking for a logo to represent our literacy company.
Illiteracy is at epidemic proportions in North America. 40% of all North Americans read below a level that is appropriate for our economy. Our mission is to reduce illiteracy by 10% in North America!
This literacy program draws from a variety of successful reading styles.
This logo must portray a child's reading success and our ability to provide that success.
- The colours for the logo are red and white.
- The tag line is To Read is to Succeed.
- Has to be colorful and kid/parent friendly
- Has to be clean, fresh and inviting.
- Logo must be unique and noticeable.
- Perhaps the use of an animal.
- The logo will be used in print and on the web.
- Printed process
- 300 dpi
- Needs to be delivered in workable pdf. Fonts required
- to represent only one gender
- Nothing to age specific