Design expert Keegan136™ was really attentive to design brief and made several changes to the design throughout the contest. Prompt, accurate and a beautifully designed logo. That's what I experienced with this expert. I hope you consider your design possibilities with Keegan136™.
CEO & Conductor
Music Impact Global
- at terencechoo.com
How Tram started their logo design journey
We are completely redoing the corporate image of the company. The present logo is 15 years old and dated. They need a modern and innovative logo to properly represent them since the industry now deals much more with technology.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
The business dealsmostly in Office equipment (printers, copiers and computers) and tonercartridges and related services such as tech support and repair. Theyalso deliver the full range of office supplies like you would find in aStaples. They offer a personalized service and work hard to find thebest solution that fits the clients needs at the best value.Youcan view the current logo here . You do not need to use the column orthe wings but you should keep in mind the following meanings if you goin an other direction.The column represents a solid base, someone who take care of his clients and fidelity.The wings represent speed and reliability (like a messenger pigeon)
The new logo should represent these values.The target market is small and medium businesses with less than 50 employees
- Modern and innovative style
- Professional,clean and dynamic designCurrent logo is black only, new logo should have 2 or 3 colors max
- Lively colors
- Keep some type of symbol to go with the name
- No image of computers or traditional office supplies that you usually see
- Rehash of an existing logo
- Standard vector format that can be re-sized
- No red since 2 biggest competitors use red (ex Staples)
- Should be designed to fit on a variety of items (business car letter head, signs, boxes)