Active Devon is a not-for-profit organisation. Active Devon’s vision is ‘Everyone in Devon active for life’, our mission statement is ‘Working together with others that share our vision of an active Devon, we create and promote opportunities for the people in Devon to participate in physical activity and sport.’
Our brand Values are:
Achievement of our vision is central to everything we do
Confidence in our people’s knowledge and expertise
Trusted and respected for our credibility and successes
Inspiring and innovative in creating the right solutions
Valued for our contribution to create a lasting legacy
Energetic and passionate in pursuit of our goals
Diverse and equitable, providing opportunities for all
Engaged and committed to developing fruitful partnerships
Visible and accountable in all we do
Open and honest with our customers, stakeholders and partners
Nurturing and supportive in creating lifelong approaches to activity
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Active Devon - People in Devon of all ages looking to increase their participation in physical activity and or sport .
1. Active YOUth – all school age children (5-15 years old)
2. Active Clubs – the staff and volunteers from local sports clubs (covering all types of sport)
3. Active Coaches – people who work within the sports sector and sports development managers, sports coaches e.t.c (we will use this logo to promote the courses that we run for these people)
4. Active Volunteers – these are people looking to volunteer in sport (we will use this logo to promote a new volunteer macthing service where we put volunteers in touch with sports organisations needing volunteers).
5. Active Villages – this is people that live in villages, in very rural settings and of all ages. We will use this logo to promote the entire programme that will deliver sports and physical activity in rural settings.
6. Active Workforce - local businesses that would benefit from a more active and healthy workforce.
We have a corporate logo but would like a series of sub brands designed.
We need a graphical representation that will enable us to segment our audiences into these relevant sub brands.
The logos must incorporate the existing corporate logo and will need to work in print and web based versions.
(View the corporate brand and find out more about the orgnisation at http://www.activedevon.org. Alternatively, please request our branding guidelines by emailing me.)
The brand must work when co-branded with other organisations and may potentially be developed further in the future to appear on sports clothing to raise some revenue for the organisation – please bear this in mind. As the projects develop and more funding comes on board to deliver new projects, there will be the opportunity of future work.
Our colour pallette is available upon request, however with the exception of the green from the corporate logo, I would not want to restrict you in your design approach by restricting you to our corporate pallette colours. The logos need to be modern bright, bold and clear and should reflect fun, activity, lifestyle, sociable, well-being. They should appear as part of a series.
The logo should be provided as layered PSD, Illustrator AI and eps format and should be copywrite protected.