I am so pleased with DQDesigns' work. He was original, clever and detailed with his design. He was also very responsive during and after the contest and provided us with exactly the files we needed. I would recommend that anyone invite him to their contest.
- Haley Marketing
How James P started their logo design journey
I need a logo for a new photography business that symbolizes professionalism and quality. I am in my early thirties so I would like something that would appeal to those near my generation. The logo will be used for business cards, website, and photo embossing.
Prechel Photography or James Prechel Photography
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
I am trying to decide between Prechel Photography or James Prechel Photography as a business name. At this point I am favoring Prechel Photography. The final decision will depend on the logo design, so feel free to work with both. I am looking for a unique logo that is clean and elegant. I will be photographing people, pets, events, etc.
- a logo that translates well for embossing on albums and photos
- a unique logo
- something that will appeal to both teenagers and 30-40 somethings
- I am thinking of something within the blue, black, gray, white sort of color scheme
- would consider other colors as long as they are not too loud
- I would like to see a complete package: logo, business card and stationary
- PSD format
- Overly "busy" design
- very loud colors
- cheesy graphics or fonts
- hard to read fonts