Company Name: billFLO
What we do: Business-to-business solution provider for electronic invoicing management
Current website: http://www.billflo.com
We are an Internet software startup company based in Silicon Valley. Our product is a software-as-a-service product called billFLO, an electronic invoicing network that allows businesses to easily, inexpensively and safely share invoices electronically over email.
Each year nearly 20 billion paper invoices are exchanged between businesses at the price of nearly $30 billion in lost productivity. billFLO completely eliminates paper invoices by electronically connecting both the vendor and customer accounting systems. billFLO creates a computer readable invoice that vendors can simply email to buyers. With a single click, the buyer imports the invoice into their accounting system, eliminating all their manual handling and data entry. Venders eliminate invoice transmission costs, gain visibility into invoice status and get paid quicker.
We are looking for talented designers to create a refreshed logo to accompany a new website for our product launch. The ideal candidate will have design experience for business-to-business (B2B) software or hi-tech companies, have an eye for design element details, and be able to deliver very quickly.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
- Small and medium sized companies in many different industries
- Bookkeepers or Accountants
- Chief Financial Officers
“Web 2.0” feel & friendly, yet solid/professional image. It is important that we have a little character & personality. Primary colors should be based around a strong green. Please remember that our customers are finance-type people working in all types of businesses, yet we are an innovative web/software company.
- You can look at our existing logo for reference, but you do not need to design your logos to be similar. Feel free to be creative but based on our requirements and descriptions.
- Our current logo on our website has “beta” in it, but don’t need “beta” in our new logo.
- Font used in our current logo is “alba”. You have the option to use the same font, or use an entirely new one. Only requirement is that we must have the license for it.
- The new logo will be used in the following ways:
a. Website and all our web properties
b. Our own billFLO software application
c. Web-based application – should be the same as our website
d. Desktop client – we will need a desktop shortcut icon
e. Mobile app
f. Browser favicon & system tray icon – needs to be a small square icon
g. Printed marketing collateral (i.e., brochures, white papers, event handouts, booth banners, etc.)
- Original/source file of the design, vector-based graphic file
- Various formats such as .jpg, .ai, & .psd
- Square-shaped icon based off of the logo, which can be scaled down to be used as a browser favicon & the system tray icon