flexReceipts is a startup web based company founded to eliminate thermal receipts and make digital receipts commonplace around the world. Today thermal (paper) receipts are distributed after every purchase. Most consumers don’t even demand these receipts and likely immediately throw them away; creating huge inefficiencies and waste.
We will provide merchants a solution to deliver electronic receipts and consumers the ability to manage their receipts from one central website. Now, when a consumer has a need for a receipt they can go online and access it at their own comfort. This makes life easier when managing exchanges, returns, disputes, tax filings, business travel, personal finances, and more.
By going to digital receipts we will be saving many trees, and resources that go into making receipts (water and oil). Also, we will be helping the environment as paper receipts are not recyclable.
Initially, we feel like the consumers most likely to utilize this service will be younger (predominantly young professionals, college students), highly educated, receptive to green movements, they care about the environment, & technology savvy.
We are looking for a logo to represent our new startup company – flexReceipts.com.
1. Feel/Words that describe the logo: SLEEK, clean, crisp, CREATIVE, forward thinking, trendy, innovative, potentially tecky (if it can be done in a professional way), & play on the “GREEN” (eco friendly) movement.
2. Potential Colors Include: Green, Blue, Black, Red (& eco friendly tones). Please do not include too many colors.
3. The typeface should be clear, simple and bold. We want something that stands out and is easy to read.
4. The logo should not be: too simple it looks plain, too futuristic, or cartoony.
5. The main priority of the logo is to have the words “flexReceipts” incorporated within the logo. A secondary abstract image (like the nike “swoosh”) is welcomed as a secondary priority.
Here are examples of logos that we like:
The files we will require are: EPS, JPEG
Please feel free to visit our founding company’s website for more details: http://www.omniversegroup.com