We are in the media and entertainment industry. We need a logo with the full name of the business unit - Content and Media Solutions - and a simple illustration/icon that is attractive and simple and ideally relates to what we do. This logo will assist in having the name/brand of this business recognised internally.
The name of the business unit is quite long, and so I have a couple of ideas for how the words can be presented:
- it could be presented as a stamp-style logo (ie. in a circle)
- the words could be stacked on top of each other
- the logo could be a crest (eg. something like http://ceoworld.biz/ceo/wp-content/…l-logo.png ) Note: I'm not saying stylistically it should be like the federal reserve logo, this is a media/entertainment business.
In terms of using an illustration/image, here are a couple of ideas:
- the illustration could be an abstract metaphor reflecting the ingest (ie. inbound), management (unification, adding value) and distribution of content to more channels than there are inbound. that is; a stream coming into a point and multiple channels going out? it should however not look complicated, it should be simple and elegant
- what we do is add value to existing networks (eg. fixed broadband, wireless, mobile etc.) and so it could present a metaphor for adding value to a network... ie. adding something on top of a network
Original source artwork (eg. AI, PSD), vector and jpg/png images are to be supplied.