We’re a loan fulfillment company that is looking to become more web-centric. We handle all the complicated, technical aspects of both loan funding and delivery. We’ve been around for a while, but we need a fresh logo that says both that we know what we’re doing and we’re sophisiticated and professional, but also that we’re tech and web friendly and always have an eye looking towards the future!
P&P Services, INC.
We handle all off the processes that lenders need but can’t afford to have for an in-house staff. We review the documents, perform all necessary audits, and make the most compliant, Investor-friendly loans possible, but we don’t stop there! We also handle all Post-closing stipulations and Investor Delivery concerns. We’re basically the sausage makers of the mortgage industry: We handle all the parts that are absolutely necessary, but no one wants to know the details.
We’re in the process of redesigning our website, but our current address is http://www.fulfillmentservicesonline.com If you visit it, note how we offer tons of information and tons of different options to help with loan fulfillment. That’ll give you an idea of just how many things we do for our customers.
We need a logo that says corporate and established but also web-based. Something that combines our lawyer and complainance roots with a more modern, we’ll-get-it-done feel. Go crazy! I provide lots of commentary, so I’ll make sure to tell you if you’re on the right track.
- Capital Letters for “P&P,” please!
- INC. MUST be used in the logo.
- Prefered color is Green, but don’t let that limit you!
- Missing INC. (It’s part of the name)
- Fantasy elements (Don’t care if you think everything needs angel wings)
- Deliberately crude or funky (We’re a lawyer-inspired company, people!)
- Five Minute designs (You know who you are. I have an elimnation button, and I’m not afraid to use it!)