Dynamic coaching organisation specialising in lasting behavioural change, goal setting and work/life skills needs a logo that will grab the attention of our target market you can check our website at http://www.lifepuzzle.com.au - our current logo has been said to be flat and cheap looking. We want to position ourselves as unique, fun, experienced and at the forefront in personal development.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Our company is run by a mother-daughter duo we conduct one on one coaching sessions which specialise in removing specific negative states/decisions and promotes tools for success and lasting change and we also provide seminars/workshops which address common issues people deal with as a result of the world, people and their experience. Our main target market is women who are struggling with balancing a career and family. She is between the ages of 28-35 and considering a family or wanting to return to the work force after having a baby/children. We are looking for something with colour - that will lend itself to a corporate audience as well as a consumer audience (as we will eventually move into a corporate training space) it should be inspirational, eye catching and prompt further investigation into the brand. The successful designer will be also be invited to design stationery for print and promotional brochures for the seminars/workshops.
- tag line is "believe, achieve, succeed (however it doesn't have to incorporate the tagline)
- colour - probably two colours - colours should appeal to the target market
- it would be great to avoid colours that restrict only to a female audience...even though this is our primary target market we also have male clients
- logo to lend itself to the corporate sector as well as an individual
- not too busy
- Sleek & Classy
- if possible incorporate puzzle idea
- Promote the idea that anything is possible
- dull and flat
- anything too busy or overbearing