Pleasure working with the winning designer and all the finalists. It is a shame we could not elected all of them.
How Nace Naumoski started their logo design journey
I need a logo for a new law firm that I am launching that expresses strength and stability.
Law Office of Nace Naumoski
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
I need a logo for a new law firm that I am launching. I'm fairly young, so I need my logo to express strength and stability and to inspire confidence in potential clients. I need the design to be traditional and professional. I will be using the logo on my website, and on business cards and letterhead, so I need something that is suitable for all of those purposes. The design should say "Law Office of Nace Naumoski" and also contain a graphic - perhaps something that uses the letter "N" or my initials - use your creativity.
- The design should contain my firm name: "Law Office of Nace Naumoski"
- The design should contain some sort of graphic, perhaps something that uses the letter "N" or my initials.
- The design should fit the color scheme of my website: http://www.naumoski.com
- The design should be suitable for use on a website, business cards, and letterhead.
- The design should be traditional and express strength and stability for a law firm. However, it can have a little edge to it.
- I'd like to get the art work from the winner in a vector format that can be resized without losing clarity.
- I don't want anything that is too modern or trendy.
- I don't want too many colors.
- I don't want anything that's too silly for a law firm.