How MarketingJoe started their logo design journey
I need someone to create an eye-popping logo for a tech/marketing company. It will be used for our web site, business cards, stationary, t-shirts, etc. We will be launching soon, and will be nationwide, so if we pick your logo, it will be everywhere!
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We are a software company that allows market researchers to harness the power of a national network of cell phone users (in this case, iPhone) to get information.
- Make sure name is one word, "JoeMetric", with a capital "J" and capital "M"
- Two colors for the name will work best - one for Joe, and one for Metric
- Please include logo options with and without our tagline "Your fleet of feet on the street."
- You may want to include some sort of imagery of Joe (a faceless/genderless cell phone user), Metric (a pie chart, a bar chart, a graph, etc.), or an image of a crowd/strength in numbers.
- We are more of a software company than a marketing company, so lettering that reflects a tech vibe would be best.
- Open to all colors, but maybe include at lease one option with a neon blue or green or a burnt orange
- Please create logo in a vector format
- Some 3D imaging may be a plus
- I'm looking for a fairly strong image, so no super-skinny lettering, please.
- Yes, definitely no rainbows (as the prompt suggests)