I am a full time internet marketer with 10+ years of experience. I mostly spend my time doing affiliate marketing and will use the InternetBizGuy.com website to blog about a full range of internet marketing subjects with a specialty area of focus on affiliate marketing. The website will be informative with lots of high value free content to help other internet marketers. I also provide search engine marketing and online advertising services for a fee.
1) Brand new internet marketers or wannabe "newbie" online marketers
2) Experienced internet marketers, especially those doing affiliate, pay-per-click (PPC) , and cost-per-action (CPA) marketing
3) People in the local Dallas area looking for a consultant/contractor to do their online advertising campaign management (this is not my primary focus for this site but the site will cover this in the background)
I am leaning towards the web 2.0 colors of either:
a softer color scheme like...
1) blue/green and yellow/green(chartreuse), example at http://www.ppcwebspy.com
or a sharper color scheme like...
2) red, white and grey ... or green, white and grey with a look similar to http://www.cashtactics.com
I would like to have a cool looking tee shirt with a clean logo look similar to the t-shirts logo/branded as promoted on http://www.cashtactics.com (see blog post May 25, 2009)