I'm looking for a professional, hip, gaming-looking logo to represent the second biggest gaming-café in Scandinavia.
Desired Color Scheme:
I am open to color schemes that you feel will make it pop and fit the overall feel to the logo, but have (neon) blue in mind: as you see here at the template preview, colors which will be used is going to be the main theme color. Please keep the grey theme in mind.
A 3D logo, used for the webpage, which can be converted to 2D (used for textil print, etc.) and look more or less similar. A plain version with the text: AK47 and a picture (or drawing) of a AK-47 Kalasjnikov on top, and a version where the Rifle is the 'K' in the name: A(K)47.
The logo must express: gaming, high quality, action, etc.
Accepted File Formats:
pdf, ai og psd (high resolution).
I'm looking for a professional, hip, gaming-looking logo to represent an Internet cafe. The logo must appeal to young people today but also in the future. It will be used on our buildings, business cards, websites, tee shirts/uniforms, vans, stationary, etc. I will look forward to seeing what excellent ideas you all come up with. This is the first time entering a listing so please forgive us if we leave out any information you need. The Café will launch the 20th of February.
I will answer any questions as quickly as possible. Good Luck!
This is the current website: http://ak47netcafe.dk/ (under Galleri you can see pictures of the cafés tables, where the current logo is lasered into the tables - a thing the new logo will be too).
Examples of our buildings facade:
First example - Second example - Third example - Fourth example - Fifth example - Sixth example - Seventh example
Here is examples of the textil print which is going to be done: First example - Second example - Third example.
Old logo layout (never used).
- Anything too achingly hip - this needs to appeal in ten years time as well as today.
- Anything fluffy and caring (we want young people to visit who aren't initially attracted to gaming).
- Solid colors the complements the rest of the site.
- Try to build the logo into the included top, it's not a must but will give an impression of how the logo could work on the website.
- The logo must be scalable and able to fit major buildings and vans.
- No pinks or feminine looking colors.
- Not too many colors.