How PredictMobile started their logo design journey
Need logo designed for new up and coming mobile entertainment service where users text to participate. Make it look fun, it's a game!
Please make sure you have read the brief before participating.
Must have white background.
Happy New Years, 2009!
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
MyPredix is a startup providing mobile premium entertainment via users' cell phones. Users will be visiting the site primarily after being first exposed to the service through their cell phone. Design must have mass appeal; users from 13 - 44 and beyond will be using our service. Users will be actively engaged while they vote on current and trendy events ranging from pop culture to politics. Remember to keep in mind that the service we provide is a game. Try going to http://www.predicto.com for an idea of the service we will be providing, we must surpass their logo.
- STUDY VERY CLOSELY #121 <----
- GREEN/BLUE colors
- MUST HAVE WHITE BACKGROUND
- preferably the words my and predix are separate; with my being smaller
- examples with the tagline "Predict the Future. Win Prizes."
- Tag Line. Check out #85 for an idea.
- finished logo in vector format
- must pop out of the white space
- must be a memorable brand image
- web 2.0esque
- keep it simple
- give it a mobile feel
- experiment with glassy look
- no landscapes
- no thin fonts (don't make us think of crappy word fonts)
- no child like colors, although users will be as young as 13; these kids are hip