- Brazilian woman in my mid 30's
- living in San Francisco for 12 years
- a graduate of culinary school
- have worked in fine San Francisco restaurants such as Boulevard and La Folie
- passionate for organic, seasonal, sustainable cooking
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Potential clients in the San Francisco Bay Area interested in a private chef for dinners, parties etc
Pimentinha means "little chili pepper" in Portuguese. I'd like a logo that combines the image of a small, tasty chili pepper and the name "Pimentinha" worked in somehow.
Note that I'm intending to use the logo on a web page later so something that would present well in that context is important.
The initial usage of the logo will be for business cards so 3 colors max please!
No overly complicated logo's please, no gimmicky photoshop filters/effects, no flipped/upside down letters
Also, we're looking for a "fun" design rather than a corporate looking logo. This business is essentially a creative freelance venture and i'd like the logo to reflect that