Conference Title: Clean.Green.Renewable
Tagline (A): Planning New Hampshire’s Energy Future
Tagline (B): November 19 - Radisson Hotel - Nashua, New Hampshire
We want a logo that’s clear, crisp, and simple, with clean, distinct lines, and is instantly compelling. IOW, the logo should not require the viewer to spend time figuring out what’s going on or what is the message (“a serious conference is to be held soon—find out more”).
(1) Conference Title & the two tag lines must be included in logo.
(2) Colors should be green, blue—similar, but not necessarily identical, to colors at http://www.CarbonActionAlliance.org. (Suggestions on color, typeface are welcome).
(3) No dark background; light background preferred.
(4) Please avoid “clip art” style illustration (absolutely no stock images) or any images which require licensing, royalties, or any payment to use.
(5) Avoid thick stroke typefaces. Use a sans-serif face for tag lines.
Logo will become central design element for a weblog/website: (http://www.CleanGreenRenewable.org) and for a website/email banner (e.g., ConstantContact/iContact), blogads, email signatures, collateral print, etc.