A new company importing and selling new exiting accessory brands that let mobile phone users to show their own personal style (also possibility to personalize the accessories with their own designs and styles through the service) with accessories that do not fall into the "old and boring" grey and black mass market accessories (normally the mobile phone brands like Nokia, RIM, Samsung, LG etc focus on corporate sector, not consumers in the youth sector). Targeted accessories range from really cool looking, street credible music headphones to techy gear like 3D video glasses (all technically good enough, focusing on looks and image).
To design a logo and corporate identity for an accessory company focusing on fashion and lifestyle accessories (music headphones, speakers, carrying cases, jewelery, digital imaging etc.) for mobile phones that are aimed mainly at the 15 - 35 year old market.
Need a cool, professional, smooth, fresh web 2.0 logo that will mainly
be used on web, but also on Business Cards and Letterheads etc so while it could have a colored background for web, it will also need to be able to be on a white background for letterhead and must look good in grayscale. The logo could use an accessory like music headphones, but not necessary.
* Logo usable for websites and printed material like e.g. business cards, folders, letterheads
* Logo icon usable at a small resolution
* Logo usable with dark and bright backgrounds
* Logo illustrations should give a clue what we are doing
* Artwork supplied in Vector format (e.g. Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator) and PNG
* Original Photoshop layered files (preferred)
* Names of the fonts used