We'd like to improve our logo and make it cleaner.
The brand has been round since 99, and 10 years later, it needs to be cleaner and more 2009.
It also needs to be clean and clear enough to reproduce easily across all our marketing materials.
Please read the FULL brief to get a better idea of what we are looking for.
Our logo needs to have a quick polish and shine.. : )
The logo needs to be seen as an improvement to our current logo.
Current logo can be seen at http://www.whois.com.au/
Also please take a look at our truelocal listing to see where the logo started going before we decide to try out 99designs..
We've also recently improved our domain registration process. Additional to logins and credit cards, we've recently made all the domain queries secure under an EV type SSL certificate.
With the browser bar green, it would be nice to be able to leverage this in some way with our logo..
- colours must match or be able to be used with the existing site colours.
- include a 2nd version using the words "secured search" or icon/image to indicate same to be used on all our secure pages.
- logo to be cleaner and easily recognisable as the same place.
- logo will need to include a question mark which will need to be used as the favicon.
- logo design needs to be an evolution not a revolution.