Successful design has two elements. One is the collision of energy and ideas steeped in collaboration. It's a two way street. The other is a pursuit of perfection to refine every minute detail to intuit a meaning and a story about your brand. toometo brought both of these elements in spaeds to our journey.
- James Higa
How amazeink started their logo design journey
ETC - Extreme Telematics Corp.
My client manufactures controllers used in the extraction of gas. Logo needs to be clean and simple, with the initials ETC and the company name Extreme Telematics Corp.
Here is client's description:
- we design/build electronic controllers
- they are rugged and reliable (rarely fails and works in conjunction with physical parts made of metal)
- our products operate in "Extreme" conditions (-40 C to +85 C, limited sunlight, harsh weather, etc...)
- our products have very low power consumption
- our devices are powered by solar panels
- they run in hazardous locations and are very safe (non-explosive)
- the "Telematics" part of the company name is related to the eventual goal to build wireless products (We currently don't have any wireless products)
- current tag line is "Extreme Technology For Extreme Conditions"
- Our full legal company name is "Extreme Telematics Corp."
- Our main product is a Plunger Lift Controller called "ALiEn" (Artificial Lift Enhancement)
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Oil and gas companies and oil and gas contractors
In general, I would like to see a clean, relatively simple logo that can be used on website, brochures, business cards, etc... but can also be used in single colour, 2D graphic applications such as promotional screwdrivers, stamped box graphics, etc... I would not be opposed to having 2 tightly related versions to be used for these 2 different scenarios.