LEO037 was an awesome designer! He created a unique concept that we were hoping to achieve. Excellent responsiveness and creativity. Will work with Leo again!
How ciniva started their logo design journey
We have a great track record here at 99designs and want to continue working with all of you talented designers! We need a logo that can easily be adapted into different implementations. Take a look at our mockup!
Tanning Salon EFT*
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We are getting ready to launch a network of websites to promote our electronic funds transfer service. Our first implementation is for Tanning Salons but we want to be able to use the logo for other markets as well. Take a look at our first mockup of the site here: http://www.ciniva.com/images/tanning.jpg
The logo should be clean, professional with a beautiful icon to convey our business.
- Take a look at our mockup: http://www.ciniva.com/images/tanning.jpg
- The logo placeholder is where this logo will go
- You can use the colors, but we will be changing the colors to match different variations of this layout.
- The next variations that we need are MEMBERSHIP EFT and DONATION EFT
- The site represents a recurrent billing and fund transfer service.
- The typical icons that I can think of off the top of my head are CALENDARS, DATES, CLOCKS, CYCLES, MONEY anything that represents the fact that we can BILL MONEY on the same day every month, year, etc. Use your imagination to help us represent our business!
- We love web 2.0 style
- Nothing crazy.
- We want to market this to big time businesses so it must look professional
- Font should be sans-serif
- Ask us if you have any questions!