The contest was to design an "enlightening" circular logo for Epiphany Today, a contemplative Christian ministry. I had asked that a circular "temple" design be incorporated. Adriel exceeded my expectations in fulfilling this request. I highly recommend him.
How ComeFruta started their logo design journey
ComeFruta (Spanish name that means EatFruit)
ComeFruta is a very simple website that sells the best 3 or 4 seasonal fruits every week of the year. We offer consumers the best quality and the shortest possible time from fruit harvest to table.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Families and people concerned about health, organic food, diets or willing to eat fresh, good and tasty fruit.
- The name (ComeFruta) must be in the design.
- Main arguments to be transmitted with the logo, in order of relevance:
• Fresh (fruit comes directly from the farmer) and tasty fruit
• Logo must be modern and a bit technological (we sell online exclusively)
• Healthy feeling
- Simple: it also has to be used, the full logo or part, in little square/round format for twitter, facebook, ...
- The logo will be used mainly on a white background.
- The logo will be used as a starting point for the website design theme and it will sit in the top left hand corner of the website, just above the top navigation area.
- Favorite colors: Green, orange, red, yellow, brown. Use a couple or three but not too many.
- Suggested (but not compulsory): Use something similar to the Pacman logo eating a fruit or a fruit box. (due to the fact that "ComeFruta" means "eat fruit").