How Three Temples started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Three Temples is a design-led property development & marketing company that specialises in creating the finest residential addresses in Vietnam.
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
- Not focus too much on 'Asian' style e.g. Temple and Vietnam.
- Looking for good impact - logo will be used on a variety of marketing collateral including on building site hoarding so must 'pop' and really attract the eye.
- Want this to reflect a luxurious, modern feeling, create a strong feeling of desire, and almost give an exclusive perception.
- We are reasonably young ourselves -30-35 - so we want it to reflect this youth and the youth and 25-40 age group of international 'jetset' kind of clients we are aiming at.
- Not keen on building related logos e.g. houses. Our preference so far has been abstract, if we can interpret '3' or 'Three Temples' in some way (without being to 'Asian' or 'Oriental' than more the better.
- Open to interpretation of 'Three Temples' e.g 3T. However, likely we are looking to use the complete words as 'Three Temples' (not case-sensitive alongside an abstract logo.
- The website will be black background, likely the business card too so must be suitable for this. However, still need a version for traditional stationary paper and letterhead.
- Looking for a high quality finish with some depth / perspective. Graphic design in Vietnam not up to international standards which is what we are aiming for. So keen for the logo to stand out against what is currently here. WOW factor for our clients.
- Focus on this company delivering a high quality residential product aimed at wealthy private buyers
- Don't have any preconceptions on Vietnam or wealth / property market in Vietnam. Typical value apartment could be US$500,000 to US$2,000,000.
- Target market is well-educated, probably in US/UK/Aus, successful, well-travelled.
- Similar type of company and image we are aiming at is http://www.finchatton.co.uk and http://www.candyandcandy.com
- Other similar company references include http://www.yoo.com and http://www.urbansplash.co.uk
- No slogan
- A big part of the business is selling our branding & marketing services so our logo & branding has to be top-notch
- would like the feel to be similar to other high-end brand e.g. Fashion (Prada), Watches (Panerai, IWC), Champage (Pol Roget, Billecart Salmon) etc.
- Please see the files for more info, any questions feel free to ask.