Les Graphistes is an exceptional designer. He provided lots of creative options and was able to quickly iterate based on feedback. Best part was he seemed to be tuned into what I was thinking - when I made a suggestion his next draft was bang on. This create and iterate a process worked seemlessly for my project. Highly recommend Les Graphistes to anyone. Thanks!
- Orion S.
How Dan Hindo started their logo design journey
Looking for innovative ideas to express the concept of Puppet Gear, which is actually the name of a game design studio (and our domain). "Puppet Gear" is the stuff that makes a puppet show entertaining. That's the play on words we're taking with the name.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Puppet Gear is an innovative game studio. We are looking for a mark that can be used on the Web (puppetgear.com) and in splash screens within our games. We need something that grabs the user and helps them remember our name.
We'll contact the top 3 designers to work on the Web design and game logos.
Good luck and PM if you have questions!
- Style should be creative, but not silly or skew too young.
- Logo should work in color and black and white (on webpage with either black or white background color)
- Need an icon with great character that could be used without the wordmark
- would like to see interpretation of name into a mark (icon)
- An interesting font
- Not too busy - must be readable when small
- No fading or shading of colors - please keep the colors flat.
- Stay away from going too young
- No stock images/graphics
- Do not use ".com" in the logo.