Prophecy.co.za is an innovative online shop in South Africa. We sell computers, computer components, computer accessories, and other related electronics.
We also run a popular technology discussion forum
Our primary target audience is computer enthusiasts we build their own computers. They vary in age, but with a concentration of 18 to 30, and 80% are male.
However, we do want to expand the brand beyond this audience, and therefore want a logo that will be widely accepted.
We are looking for a clean, professional, "web 2.0" logo. The logo does not need to be similar to our current logo, we are looking for a new design.
- We are no longer stating
- Blue as main colour, secondary highlight colour (maybe red / orange? but we are flexible on the secondary colour - you are the designers!)
- Professional looking - we want to inspire confidence
- Modern, clean, relatively simple
- Cutting edge / high tech
- "high touch" feel - "really good design"
- visually appealing
- More simple and memorable than our current logo, less complex / busy than the current logo
- We will need the .psd files, in addition to Vector images.
Where will the logo be used?
- Both on the Shop and on the Forums - primary place customers will see it is online
- Logo will be used on merchandise (clothes, mugs, mouse pads, etc) - must be suitable for this, IE be simple (especially for embroidery for clothes)
- Logo will be used on shipping boxes - once again, a relatively simple design is better.
- If the logo looks good laser etched, that's a bonus!
- The ideal logo would be suitable to be adjusted / modified to be a Favicon
In summary: the ideal logo will be simple & memorable, leaving an impression of a proffesional and high-tech business.
Edit: Added 04 September - Just to be perfectly clear, we are moving away from branding ourselves as "The Prophecy Forums" and "The Prophecy Shop" and changing just to "Prophey.co.za".