We are starting a new businness called "WebWürfel" (German for "WebCube") which offers three services combined into one product:
1. Our customers will get their own **website**, including hosting, domain and e-mail
2. They receive basic **e-marketing**-services like SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and we will create Facebook and Google profiles/places for their business
3. We will provide them with tools for **communication** like phone and fax numbers, voice routing to different destinations (like mobile phones or an online answering machine, if a call cannot be answered), fax2mail, etc.
The target audiences for our product are small businesses, restaurants and shops, start-up companies and self-employed persons (like realtors, insurance brokers; architects).
We have chosen the name "WebWürfel", because we like the sound and, even more important, we like the metaphor, that a cube has many faces - like our product. If you look at a cube you will allways see up to three different faces and we have three three services combined - this could, but does not need to be represented in the new logo.
As we will have to do a lot of paperwork, contracts and legal stuff, we need a logo that is pretty, but still simple and recognizable. The choice of font and capitalization is up to the designer. To be a little more specific:
- nothing cluttered or complex (no graffity look and feel)
- letters of brand name should be clearly readable
- logo should work on bright and a dark backgrounds
- we are open for creativity and crazyness - should still look reliable and professional
- must be scalable to various sizes and maintain legibility
For the product-website we will probably use this template: http://www.templatemonster.com/de/w…48166.html . Of course we will modify and change this template to our needs, so the logo does not necessarily need to stick to the template.
Important: The winning logo should be a **vector graphic** and as such been delivered (i.e. Illustrator). We will give lots of feedback and will check this website often for submissions and comments.
We're looking forward to be impressed by your designs!