It was great to work with RGB Designs through this project. We received a variety of designs which were simple yet very striking and expressive and we were very impressed at the work RGB Designs did for us. If you're looking for a logo that's simple but powerful then you should definitely look at RGB Designs.
I look forward to working together again in the future if we can.
How sankoz started their logo design journey
We are a start-up company specializing in online rentals of Playstation 3 and Xbox 360 video games. We are a very small company and our goal is to create not only a meaningful video game rental experience, but also a community of gamers who share similar interests. Our key value proposition is to offer an affordable video game rental experience with monetary rewards for our members. (Hence the word pocket in our brand name).
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Our audience is tech savvy young males (early 20s to mid 30s) who play a lot of video games and are familiar with video game culture. However, we do not want to alienate anyone else, so our logo should appeal to as wide an audience as possible and focus on conveying the main message which is: games, community, rewards, and value.
- The design of the logo should contain an original logo and the words "Gamer Pocket"
- The logo itself should incorporate a game controller (in part or in whole) in combination with something that signifies a pocket, or value or may be money and/or an envelope.
- Original work only please.
-The winner of the contest will be required to provide all raw image files, all fonts, and be willing to provide final logo in multiple file formats with minor adjustments if necessary.
- No limits in terms of color for now, but if you have to choose you can use blue and/or gold/orange for your designs. Simplicity is key, so multiple colors is not a good idea. The final color will be selected at the end of the project.
- The brand name can be displayed either as two separate words or one word. Any ideas are welcome. Same goes for capitalization of the letters.