Logo used for
Website, facebook, newsletters, print products, flyers,
We offer a product that has to fit into the high end market of
children products designed for women (mothers) care about their
precious children, read tons of books about that subject to make sure
they know all about it, consult every possible source to know if
products are safe, biological, environementaly friendly, and so on
also are eager to learn more, make sure their little ones get the
GETTING STARTED: Initial Brainstorming to get started:
Try to understand what women associate with a happy family, happy
growing up, what products, clothing brands, toys for children design
>>What should the logo communicate:
- Try to create that feeling if a parent looks at their child beeing
happy and then themselfes being happy and smiling (or other way
- We want clients to immediately feel a sense of inner happyness, an
inner smile with the logo.
-The brand/logo has to communicate the perfect happy
babyhood/childhood. The brand should communicate great childhood
- We would like the logo to show a sense of warmth, beiing inviting,
because we intend for "Glückliche Eltern" to provide an instant
feeling well athmosphere with very high end treatment to our clients.
>>VALUES to communicate:
1. warmth, welcoming warmth, friendliness, feeling well atmosphere
2. lightheartedness, easygoingness, easiness
3. ease, with no trouble, free of burden like a child
4. confidence, trust, assurance, safety
- The primary location of this logo will be on a webpage with a white
background and a facebook page.
- The logo will also be used for printed products like business card,
letter, flyers, etc.
- The company name "Glückliche Eltern" has to be integrated into the
logo if possible or added for recognition purpose.
- Choice of colours: be creative.
- No shiny web 2.0 stuff.
- optional: if you choose the approach picture portion(icon)+text: it
would be good if the picture portion of the logo could work as a
alone icon for the company. i.e., if you remove the text "Glückliche
Eltern", the logo still looks great as e.g. sticker, or for other
marketing products or products.
- We like french and swedish design styles, Berlin (Germany) design
- Letter has to be german DIN A4 size and design.
>>Font: The font must represent our logo communication.
>>Optional: Show us how it looks on business card, letter head,
facbook site etc if you want to using the usual tools. Its extra work
that at this point we prefer you put into logo development rather
in displaying a bad design in a fancy way.
>>Overall: The key to winning this contest is finding a way to create
a powerfull happy logo that communicates our values and targets
demanding high end mothers<<
1. All designs MUST be handed in first off all for comparison reasons
on a white background (not coloured, not grey, no picture, no wall,
building,..). Feel free to ADDITIONALY hand in other versions.
NOGO: We had an intern precheck for available logos, stockart,
existing stuff around parenting advice. We will remove any entries of
that kind immediatly.
FOLLOW Up: We will follow up with facebook page and print products:
business card, stationary
We will try to activly give as much feedback as possible (same as in
our last contest), so feel free to ask questions.
We hope you guys will enjoy working on our project as much as we will
be enjoying each and everyone of your designs! If you have questions
please let us know.
...and one last thing... the box is always empty, thinking got some
fresh air ;-)