Engage is a collaboration and co-creation consulting firm specializing in helping clients solve business problems with collaboration software.
"EngageG2" is a virtual collaboration software platform that allows users to tap into the services delivery community in support technology deployment and maintenance programs. Some of the services provided via these virtual and distributed teams include:
1. Project Management
2. Field Services
3. Product Distribution
4. Telecom Carriers
5. Technology Manufacturers
9. Help Desk
10. Technology Integration
A brief blurb from one of our brochures….
Collaboration, combined with an effective platform for managing workflow, communication, and project collateral are key to delivering a smoother, faster and more cost effective program. Through the contributions of the IT services community over the past 11 years, EngageG2 has evolved as the information system that compliments winning technology deployment and maintenance engagements. A browser-based application, EngageG2, manages every program detail from pre-sale planning and engineering to project billing and performance, as well as post-project maintenance and break-fix.
We have two target audiences: 1) End User Enterprise Clients and 2) Solution Providers.
1) End User Enterprise Clients are Fortune 100 clients who have a large geographic distribution of facilities as well as resources supporting installation and maintenance activities at these facilities. Collaboration with internal and external resources is vital. Some examples include large financial institutions and retailers.
2) Solution Providers are telecom companies, technology integrators, and value added resellers who target the enterprise market as well as other key markets with turn-key technology solutions. They often struggle with managing large, multi-site projects due to their complexity and cost. Collaboration is vital toward connecting internal and external resources. An EngageG2 powered portal provides real-time visibility into the engagement which is a huge benefit to their clients.
We're looking for a design for our logo.
The design should be:
• Clean and conservative
• Emphasize collaboration, co-creation, distributed teams, connections, communication, workflow
• Big, bold, easy to understand
• Use of iconography and illustration preferred over imagery
One of the tag lines we like is "Collaborate & Execute" or "Collaborate -> Execute."
If we had to pick some colors, I'd say shades of green, maybe shades of grey, gold, or tan, maybe even red?
Attached is an example that we came up with, but we’re not sold on it.
Please use your creativity.