A great process to find our business a new logo. We were surprised at the quality and quantity of responses we received and the designer we selected, quad-a, did a great job of making the final changes and amendments to the design.
This has been a simple process but does require a degree of input and feedback for the designers. Without us putting in some effort I do not believe we would have got the quality of output out and it is only fair to them to let them know what you think of their designs. .
In the last stages with the designer though it would have been good to able to amend/annotate his pdf drawings and send them back to him. It would have saved a lot of words and I was fortunate in that he understood where we were going!
How Tim B started their logo design journey
Need a logo with simple bold colors for website, stationery, and business cards. Needs to work in black and white as well. Must convey instant brand recognition. I am looking for a more "stacked" version I.E. logo above or below the name
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We need a "web 2.0 look" logo/icon that is more square than rectangular. We have to use it as an icon as well as general logo. Bold colors, not pastels. We specialize in providing IT services to small and medium business. We provide unlimited help desk and onsite support for a fixed fee. We also design and install network systems.
- We like the web 2.0 look.
- Stacked is our preference. Doesn't have to be perfectly square, however. Could even be circular, just not a big horizontal version.
- bold primary colors, no pastels if possible.
- vector based
- Would be nice if it would make a good icon as well
- must work in black and white as well (faxes, etc)
- will be used on website, business cards, etc.
- Should reflect our tech background.
- No pastels
- Not horizontal
- not cartoonish
- Please don't put a mouse in it!